We are looking for a highly collaborative, execution-focused individual who should have a clear, approachable, and friendly communication style with excellent self-management and interpersonal skills.
- Schedules interviews & coordination with panelists for evaluations.
- Prepare dossiers and assists in conducting evaluations.
- Process cases of evaluated employees for promotions.
- Execute final settlements and surety bond cases of leavers.
- Process resignation cases & conducts exit interviews of leavers.
- Processes cases of probation and confirmation.
- Initiates salary revision, retention and LFA cases.
- Issue leave notifications and public holiday announcements.
- Ensure record keeping & maintenance of employee database.
- Liaises with HQ teams for the special assignments.
- Issues various certificates (employment certificates, NOCs)
Followup, Negotiation, Communication,