We are looking for a highly collaborative, execution-focused individual who should have a clear, approachable, and friendly communication style with excellent self-management and interpersonal skills.
- Ensure timely delivery of HR services to PTCL employees, enhance the level of coordination between HR and other functions for implementation of HR SOPs.
- Develop working relationship with all other stake holders in order to support company business
- Administer to ensure timely execution of payroll process and salary disbursement.
- Execution of payroll comparisons and justification of difference with reasons and documentary evidence.
- Maintaining up to date data of regional employees as well as their accurate hierarchy
- Administration of Pension cases, Family pension cases, EOBI Pension cases, Benevolent Fund grant, group insurance, Completion of Service books, Retirement cases, Gratuity, Marriage & Q-Loans
- Managing employee relocation as per business requirement as well as administration of Employee leave cases and their incorporation in systems.
- Implementation of HR practices in coordination with the Head office.
Communication Development, Coordination, Operations working, Grievance Handling,