WHO WE ARE
PTCL is a Leading Telecom Company of Pakistan, serving its customer base all across the country. With a mission to revolutionize the Telecom Industry, PTCL is providing the largest Integrated Information Communication & Technology (ICT) services in Pakistan.
PTCL provides a growth & development driven culture with dynamic learning opportunities to its employees which enables them to broaden their horizon and develop as true professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer where diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate. Our Corporate Values “We Care, We Put Customer First, We Work as One Team, We Embrace Change” are embedded in company culture resulting in a cohesive team environment, guaranteeing success of the organization and development of its employees.
- Implementation of Project of QMS in PTCL aimed at attaining ISO certification.
- Preparation of Departmental Operational Manual for QMS.
- Preparation of checklists and its continuous improvement for use in technical audit.
- Plans, implements, reports and keeps a follow up of Technical Audit/Evaluation of all NEs of PTCL Network aimed at assessing Quality of Service.
- Conducting inspection of ongoing development work in the field of Access Network (Copper) to ensure its implementation.
- Ensuring every addition in each existing network element or entirely new system is tested in accordance with the approved PAT documents and prescribed procedures
- Conducting Technical evaluation of OSP (Access Network Copper) including Electrical testing of U/G cables, Physical survey of OSP (MDF, Manholes, U/G cables, Cabinets, DPs, Loops).
- Carrying out analysis and suggestions to the concerned team especially related to customer complaints for improvements in the Fault-Rectification-Time and to avoid the re-occurrence of fault in order to reduce Churn.
- Joint Survey of Cabinets renovation program carried out by Development wing in STR, Vetting of estimates, monitoring of ongoing work, verification of Work completed and analysis of pre/post renovation parameters aimed at improvement of QOS of OSP Network.
- Report preparation of Weekly/Monthly activities carried out by all zones of QA throughout PTCL.
- Report generation and follow up for improvement of QOS of OSP.
- Ensuring compliance of Administrative, Financial and HR matters related to the Staff of the particular region.
- Ensuring compliance with budgets, targets, and deadlines through the implementation of cost-efficient controls.
- Ensuring compliance with legal and ethical standards.
- Monitoring and evaluation of reporting employees.
- Professional degree in Electrical, Electronics, Telecom or Computer Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role.