ARE YOU READY TO RISE WITH PTCL GROUP
PTCL Group is a Leading Tech group of Pakistan, extending unrivaled services across the nation. The aim to revolutionize the technology industry with high-end innovative solutions makes the group stand out in all tiers of service delivery. PTCL group is known for providing the largest Integrated Information Communication & Technology (ICT) and Cellular Network services in Pakistan.
PTCL Group believes in the philosophy of endorsing equality with best practices of Diversity & Inclusion, Culture Transformation & Change Management, and Equal Employment Opportunity. We provide a growth & development driven culture with dynamic learning opportunities which enables our people to broaden their horizon and develop as true professionals. Our corporate values are deeply engraved in our day-to-day operations that fosters a cohesive team environment and a drive to maintain the highest standards of leadership and management.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Preparation of quarterly forecasts of the company’s financial and operational performance on the basis of actual results and recent developments in the economic, regulatory and market dynamics.
- Providing stakeholders with timely analysis to support decision-making.
- Consolidation of departmental budget submissions to prepare budgetary financial statements
- Reporting into Hyperion as per budgeting and forecasting cycles
- Financially evaluate the strategic projects and major investment plans of the company and its impact on 5 year Business Plan.
- Regular analysis of cash position and future forecasts to assess funding requirements at group level
- Prepare executive reports/ analysis on need basis
HOW CAN YOU EXPRESS YOUR TALENT
- Evaluation of budgetary submissions by the relevant budget owners in consultation with the stakeholders
- Reviewing budget submissions to identify areas of efficiency and improvement
- Cost optimization and rationalization – Develop cost rationalization initiatives and programs, especially finance initiatives.
- Preparation of projected Financial Statements
- Communication with internal stakeholders and Etisalat Group related to Budget and Forecasts.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
ACCA / ICMA / ICAEW / CIMA or MBA finance (from HEC recognized university)
- Experience in the telco industry having command over Accounting, Financial planning & analysis.
- A people – person with high EQ to deal with capital and managing obligations to funding partners
- Profound experience in budgeting, analysis and reporting of financial data
- In-depth exposure to ERP, Financial solutions.
- Knowledge of accounting standards and IFRS
- Knowledge of cost & management accounting for decision making
- Knowledge of SAP and Hyperion
- Fluency in Ms Office suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, word)
Accounting Skills, SAP, Cost and Management, Finance Knowledge,