WHO WE ARE
PTCL is a Leading Telecom Company of Pakistan, serving its customer base all across the country. With a mission to revolutionize the Telecom Industry, PTCL is providing the largest Integrated Information Communication & Technology (ICT) services in Pakistan.
PTCL provides a growth & development driven culture with dynamic learning opportunities to its employees which enables them to broaden their horizon and develop as true professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer where diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate. Our Corporate Values “We Care, We Put Customer First, We Work as One Team, We Embrace Change” are embedded in company culture resulting in a cohesive team environment, guaranteeing success of the organization and development of its employees.
- Perform the role of Project Management and coordination within Marketing and External Stake holders
- Develop comprehensive programs and projects for Wireless and Fixed products keeping in view the commercial strategy and budgets and share with relevant stakeholders
- Manage, update and communicate progress in a concise and effective manner to all stakeholders throughout the life cycle to ensure activities are occurring as planned - scope, budget, schedule and impact on business. Also highlight delays in projects
- Manage all aspects of the project to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of the objectives
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Support in highlighting issues and risks to all stakeholders in a timely manner to minimize project risks
- Participation in project steering groups and reporting on KPIs
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals using appropriate tools and techniques
- Drafting budget proposals and recommending subsequent budget changes where necessary
- Professional Degree in Business Administration
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent analytical skills – consumer profiling, data analysis & financial analysis
- Research skills and ability to leverage quantitative and qualitative data
- Ability to interpret, synthesize company and industry reports – quantitative (financial) and qualitative
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.